Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hum....... (Jetter and Len)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hum....... (Jetter and Len) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hum....... (Jetter and Len)

Post by Naruto Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:22 pm

Naruto blinked. "Hmm..." She sat down, thinking. "That would work," she mewed lightly.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Hum....... (Jetter and Len) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:37 pm

"Now," the silver tome spoke again, "when should we do this? Should it be right now or later?" Sasuke flicked his tail, curling it into a question mark.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:23 pm

She looked quickly over at her sister. "What do you think?" she asked. "If it were up to me..." She took a deep breath. "I'd do it now. If we waste time he could strike again." Naruto's eyes gleamed with grief but she said nothing more. If they did it later... Would she be in any condition to fight? Or run? Deathstrike would surely kill her then. And the kits she was carrying.

"The kits won't wait long..." she murmured absently, curling her tail around to place it gently on her slightly-swollen stomach. Her fur blazed as she realized what she just said. Oh. Crap.

OOC: The truth comes out! Dun dun dun!
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:17 pm

The tom's silver right ear twitched at Naruto's absent murmer. "Kits...?" He asked, tilting his head. "Kits...?" Sasuke echoed himself, trying to register what Naruto had just said. "Wait a minute... KITS!?" The tom's drenched pelt started to slightly prickle. Sasuke's eyes widened as his gaze went from the swollen-stomached she-cat to the Riverclan she-cat infront of them. "I-I swear, I did nothing..." The tom slightly stammered, hoping that Ebonybreeze wouldn't go all ninja on him because her sister was, somehow, pregnate. "Wait, again... When did you get pregnate?" He asked, tilting his head and looking ever-so-slightly confused at Naruto.

ooc: I think that any tom his age would say the same thing, expessially when the she-cat he somehow made pregnate's sister is right infront of them. xD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:22 pm

Naruto's eyes widened and she flattened her ears to her head, clearly embarrassed. "I-I don't know! It just happened... I found out only a few days ago..." She looked over at Ebonybreeze, then at Sasuke. Hurt pricked her heart for a second before she mumbled something unintelligible. "I was going to tell you... Today, in fact, when I came home from hunting. But..." She glanced at Ebonybreeze. "You should've already known. Your power is to be all-knowing, right?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:30 pm

Sasuke sighed, shaking his head to clear the jumbled thoughts forming into his head. The tom twitched his ears again and lightly flicked the she-cat's flank with his fluffy, drenched tail. "I know I've been around you guys since we were kits, but I'mm still confused about all this power stuff. Eh, I miss being a kit..." In fact, he actually did miss being a kit. That one adventure where they went to Thunderclan was very fun and, well, Warrior Code breaking. However, wasn't that also the day that he left Riverclan, running blindly through Riverclan territory because of that idiotic Shadowclaw, no, Shadowstar? The tom shook his head. Memouries were too troublesome.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:34 pm

Naruto's eyes softened. "I know. Everything was less complicated then..." She sighed and shuffled her paws on the ground. Thinking about how so many things would have been different, if she'd stayed with RiverClan. She'd be a warrior by now. She wouldn't be having kits. She wouldn't be being hunted down by her former friend. Somethings would have been better.... Some worse.

She smiled at Sasuke. "Just think... I'll be a mother." Her voice came out as a tiny squeak. "I never thought it would happen..."

OOC: She's like "OMG YOU GOT ME PREGGO!" inside her head. XD
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:47 pm

Sasuke slightly chuckled. Kithood was much easier, but then he would have had to listen to idiotic complaints on how troublesome he was. It was weird, how his personality instantly changed when he left. He used to be a toublesome, happy-go-lucky kit. Now, he was... The polar opposite... Well, if he had never left the clan, he would have never met his older brother. He would have never became closer to the she-cat who, putting aside her sisters' feelings and her clan life, had chased after him in order to stick with him. Why? Eh, that was still unclear to the tom. It didn't matter anymore.

"And," he mewed after Naruto had finished speaking, "I'm going to be a father..." The tom shook his head, clearing even more thoughts. This was heart-touching and all, but it's also off of their current topic. "We'll talk more about this later. Eh, time? Ebonybreeze? What do you think?"

- - -

A lone, jet-black figure stood, perched on one of the nearby trees. His red eyes were locked on the three cats below, and his ears were angled to where he could easily hear everything. Kits? Oh~. The tom slid down the tree, his unsheathed claws scraping off peices of bark. "Well, what do we have here?" The tom's voice was dull, but it had a slight hint of amusement hidden in it. "Do my ears deseive, or did I hear the words kits? Looks like I'm going to be an uncle." The tom, Itachi, slightly smirked, his long black tail twitching low to the ground.

ooc: I just HAD to bring him in. x3
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:51 pm

OOC: *Strokes Itachi-san* :DD

Naruto smirked and was about to respond when a some-what familiar voice broke through the... Rather awkward silence that had settled on the young cats. "Itachi!" she gasped, turning around to see the black tom. Her fur grew hot and she looked uncomfortable. "Uh, yeah." she mewed.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:18 pm

"Yeah, I've known, I just didn't think that it was my business to bring it up. " she sighed, " I think we should preform the plot in maybe an hour or two, until they get back of course. You two prepare yourselves .. I don't know, I'll come back and get you in an hour, then I'll say I found you two wondering around. Sound good?"
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:23 pm

Itachi eyed the young Riverclan warrior. "An hour? Why not just go now? That idiotic Shadowstar is already back. In fact, there is a quarrel that Deathstrike, Batfur, and Shadowstar is verbally doing in the clearing right now. Why not just go. If you wait, in that hour, Deathstrike might kill another cat." The black tom twitched his tail. Really, all he wanted to do was finish what he had started many moons ago, trying to kill Deathstrike.

Sasuke blinked and looked from his Brother to the other She-cats. "What he says is true. We never know what Deathstrike will do in a simple hour, so it's best to just go. I don't care if the rest of Riverclan tries to run us out. We have to clear our names. If not, the rest of the clan could be picked off, one by one."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:25 pm

Naruto nodded. "True." she mewed, flicking her tail. She still felt a tiny bit uncomfortable around her sister and Itachi, but... They were supposed to work together. For now, at least.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:29 pm

Sasuke sighed, looking down at the squirrel that he had caught earlier. That'll have to wait. "Let's go, now." He mewed, starting to turn around and headed back to the Clan he had left many moons ago.

Itachi silently slipped up the tree he had came from, following like a ghost through the many trees to Riverclan's camp.

ooc: LET'S GO~
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:29 pm

"I doubt he would kill another cat now and here." she sighed, "I guess we'll just leave now." Ebonybreeze's small figure started to pad down toward RiverClan's main camp. I hope this won't get me into trouble ...

no muse.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:32 pm

Naruto trotted after her friend-er, mate-and sister, anxiety washing through her.

OOC: Museless.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2