Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deputy Tryout

+7
Naruto
Wolvine
Cheesles
~ Jetter ~
Goldenstorm
Ace
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Deputy Tryout Empty Deputy Tryout

Post by Ace Sat May 29, 2010 5:06 pm

Since I've started stabbing my procrastination to pieces, I decided to finally make this topic too. Edward has been gone for ages, so Cheese is now the leader of Riverclan. Now RC needs a new deputy, as you could probably guess...*cough* So post the best RP samples you possibly can, and I'll let Cheese decide which one should become deputy. Post your cat's name and the RP sample below it.

The Rules:

-The cat must be at least one month old. (I'll check)
-The cat must have been part of the clan for a month (I'll check...)
-If you already have a high spot (meddy, dep, leader) try not to post here.
-Anyone deemed unsuitable to be a deputy can be disqualified at any time by any admin, and Cheese.

Post the name of your cat and the RP sample underneath it.

Last edited by Ace ϟ on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ace
Ace
Main Administrator

Warning System : Deputy Tryout WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Deputy Tryout Empty Re: Deputy Tryout

Post by Goldenstorm Sat May 29, 2010 8:07 pm

I would like to have Rainpaw be Deputy. She should have been made warrior like a LONG time ago, her warrior name is Raincloud.

Raincloud peered into the river, her eyes calm, yet seeking. She kept her tail flat on the ground, barely even feeling the fluff of fur that grew upon it. She leaned a bit toward the river, her legs tensed and her paws on edge as she kept her shadow off of the smooth running water.
Silvery glints of scales past her icey eyes, reminding her that there was life in the flowing current. She took deep breaths, seeing a large patch of silver upstream to her left. At when she thought it would be ahead of her, she took the largest gulp of air her lungs could manage and lunged into the air.
The river water was freezing, her black and spotted fur soaked through immediately. She tried to ignore the nips of cold at her paws and ears, crawling through her body into her stomach.
She opened her frost blue eyes and combed the water with her gaze. The great carp she eyed earlier was swimming downstream at a speeding rate. She plunged foward, her paws churning the water around her.
At first the going was slow, her legs burning like fire in the watery depths. She kept at it, passing any thoughts of resurfacing for air or letting the strain of her legs ease. Raincloud made her legs go faster, slicing through the water harder. Her body moved forward, her mind urging her to. She sped up like a underwater missile, she easily caught up to the great fish and she swam up over it, staying at its speed.
Concentrating, she ignored the fiery burn in her lungs as the oxygen drained from them. She released her claws and sent her paws cutting through the water, letting her claws drive into the massive beast's body. It reacted immediately, spiralling through the water, jumping into the air. Raincloud clung to it, denying new air when it surfaced in it's graceful leap. She could feel the air rush through her neck as she looked about her.
Not a second later, she was beneath the great water, riding the magnificent meal that she clung too. Alright, I've had my fun. she reminded herself that this wasn't a game. Kits had to be fed.
She opened her jaws, water rushing into her mouth and down her throat. She tried to keep it out, but some managed past her. She pushed the drowning feeling away as she mustered up all her strength and pushed her fangs into the silvery scales, feeling the spine beneath her teeth, Raincloud clamped her jaws and blood released from within the fish as she snapped it's spine.
Feeling the thing's body go limp, the black she-cat took on it's weight, almost keeping her down. She plunged through the still water as she surfaced, she let the fish slide into her claws and gulped down fresh water, coughing out all the water within her lungs. She took a few heartbeats, letting the soft and slow current take her downstream.
When she'd had enough new air, a new strength filling her, she put the dead beast between her jaws, her fangs driven beneath it's scales. She paddled to the side of the river, the carp's weight seeming tons lighter. She dragged it on the rich river soil and carried it in the air, her neck straining as the tail of the fish slided over the lush grass and through the dense ferns scattered about the area. Her paws instinctively guided Raincloud in the direction of RiverClan camp. Home.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sun May 30, 2010 5:10 pm

I'm going to try out with Ebonypaw, and like Goldie, she has been an apprentice forever... :3

A small and slender black cat arose from the warrior cat's den, her paws lazily dragging themselves towards the fresh-kill pile. Nothing. Ebonysomething's bright blue eyes widened and her stomach growled. She looked down, her ribs and hips poking out at each side. “Might as well go and hunt.” She mewed softly to no one or nothing in particular. Her large eyes gazed towards the exit; the sun rising ever so slightly that it wouldn’t wake a mouse, well; at least some light would accompany her. She slowly padded out; her sighing was the only sound she made.

Ebonysomething continued on she knew that once she had gotten a fish or two into her system she would feel much better. But what got to her is that every day almost had a routine, a boring one. She would wake up extremely early every morning, hunt, and then crawl back into her nest and rest, then meet Birchfoot. Not that she didn’t like doing all those things for her Clan; she just didn’t like how her life was repeating itself. And she loved meeting Birchfoot, but she always caught herself in a major scene of déjà vu and it made the good moments that she spent with him feel fake and lost. Shaking those thoughts out of her mind she padded on, her pace getting slower and slower as she came up to the flooded river.

Sure, the river not being frozen did help, but it was such a hard task to get to good fishing grounds that only so many warriors could get there and it did leave some hungry. She wadded into the water, it lapping against her short legs, the coolness of the water sure woke her up, it was freezing! She looked around, all the fish in site gone. She had scared them as she wadded in. Opps. I'll just wait here until all is still and they come back. I hope I catch some prey....

Ebonysomething stood as still as possible, her chest heaving up and down was the only movement she made. After some time the water soon stilled and fish slowly but surely swam out. Ebonysomething waited a while, until the fish became more relaxed, better safe than sorry. Soon the grey and blue fish started to swim more actively, soon, she would gather all of her engergy and strike at the fish and hope she would catch it in her watering mouth.

Black paws soon merged into the freezing cold water, her claws out and ready to catch her prey. She got a hold of a fish a flipped it out of the water, she had seconds to catch it in her jaws. In one smooth motion she leaped up, not very high though, the over-flooded bank was holding her down, after she had gotten some air she then grabbed on to the scale-y creature, it’s wonderful scent flooding her nose. Ebonysomething just wanted to engulf the prey right there, but she knew it was against the warrior code. When she returned she would grab a small meal.

Ebonysomething took her prey and swam out, she was ever so thankful to be out of that extremely cold water. She shook her body so it was almost free of the dampness of the water. On the way back Ebonysomething decided to do something different today, maybe instead of a rest she could suck it and go on a patrol or visit with the elder`s. She yawned and padded through the camp, towards the fresh-kill pile. By now it was well over sun-rise. Shesh, she sure had taken her sweet time on the pathetic hunting trip. Oh well. I'm too tired to go on a patrol, I think I'll take a rest... Once again, a repeating day.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sun May 30, 2010 7:09 pm

OMG *screams* Rainpaw should have been a warrior a while ago and should have been Ebonypaw. I'll do a thread when I get home. (I'm at school.) But unfortunately because they will only be new warriors, I can not be completely sure that they would be ok as deputies. They need to have had an apprentice but I'll see what I can do..
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Deputy Tryout WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun May 30, 2010 8:51 pm

ooc: I don't know, since the Clans were in serious trouble, I thought desperate times called for desperate measures. I'm guessing I can say the same for Cloud.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sun May 30, 2010 9:19 pm

Ebonypaw has been a paw since like January too. And shilly goldie, you don't need an ooc. xD
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun May 30, 2010 9:20 pm

*palmforehead* I shoulda had a V8. Yeah, Rain has been around for quite a while too.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sun May 30, 2010 9:58 pm

As soon as I make you warriors I'll difenately give ju apprentices.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun May 30, 2010 10:00 pm

Thanks. But does this mean we're not eligible?
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sun May 30, 2010 10:06 pm

I don't know, Shadowclaw was made deputy only because he had Rainpaw as an apprentice.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun May 30, 2010 10:10 pm

I understand. I'll just have to wait. Deputy Tryout 995826
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon May 31, 2010 12:05 am

Coolios, I'll let this run a few days, anyone else?
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Mon May 31, 2010 1:39 pm

To be a deputy, a warrior must fully apprentice another cat, meaning they can't become deputies until their apprentice has become a warrior.
Ace
Ace
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon May 31, 2010 1:46 pm

Shillys...
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon May 31, 2010 4:20 pm

Also, these aren't particularly desperate times goldie X3 There are pleateh of RC warriors.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Deputy Tryout WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon May 31, 2010 4:37 pm

I would try out with Yellowstorm... But... He's a Shadowstar hater. So... It'd be like a Tigerclaw/Bluestar situation.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon May 31, 2010 4:43 pm

And you have a med and a deputy/leader.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon May 31, 2010 4:44 pm

Yep. Mori's gonna die here soon, though. And Smokey's practically leader already.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Mon May 31, 2010 6:03 pm

Ignore mine then. The only reason that I made an RP sample was because I was uber bored one day. :3
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon May 31, 2010 7:17 pm

I just wanted to have a dep. But I'll try out for MCA instead.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:09 am

Anyone else please?
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:37 pm

I would but I has Blacksnow.. And mambo would kill me if I chose ju over her.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Deputy Tryout WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:03 am

She has to except that we're actually just real life friends.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:16 am

I would, but Ravenfeather is like... weird and I didn't have her for long enough. XD
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftfire the nz Pac-man Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:42 am

Sorry Cheese, I would offer Owlflight but I don't think he's deputy material... he hasn't had an apprentice... and I made him a few days ago... and I have no other RC warriors.
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next