Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dread wants to learn to walk dreams.

4 posters

Go down

Dread wants to learn to walk dreams. Empty Dread wants to learn to walk dreams.

Post by DustClaw Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:21 pm

DreadClaw was walking around camp thinking Where is Famine so he can teach me how to walk dreams too. "Famine where are you? You mangy elder." DreadClaw meowed outloud.
DustClaw
DustClaw

Warning System : Dread wants to learn to walk dreams. WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Dread wants to learn to walk dreams. Empty Re: Dread wants to learn to walk dreams.

Post by Noname Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:26 pm

"Speak of the devil." meowed Famine from high above on the branches of a tipping, dead oak, that was his throne. The strange tom walked calmly down the tree, passing by branches that stuck out like blades in the red light that was the only light in NightClan. "And he shall appear." as he padded towards Dreadclaw, he dispersed into shadows, and suddenly reappeared from Dreadclaw's own shadow sitting with his back turned to the dead tom."What is it you want, you insolent pest?"
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Dread wants to learn to walk dreams. Empty Re: Dread wants to learn to walk dreams.

Post by DustClaw Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:29 pm

DreadClaw didn't get very phased, he's seen Famine move through shadows before. "I want to know how to walk dreams, so I can haunt the living world." DreadClaw answered "Why should they live in piece while I am stuck here."
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:35 pm

"I'll tell you why... You died. You failed. You perished. You lost. Besides, what peace? Their world is in turmoil, and those journeying cats are making horrible time. Those little runts can't get past their own emo-." he suddenly burst into a rampant of coughs, that settled down after a short period of time. "Oh, where was I? It doesn't matter, you get the point. You're no use to use any more. You're importance ran out when we told DarkClan to exterminate you, if only you hadn't gotten past Rush..."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:45 pm

"The only reason I got killed was because I hated kits, all the kits and i killed them." DreadClaw meowed in a low tone "And i got past Rush because he's an old distracted fool, just like you." DreadClaw hissed at Famine.
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:55 pm

"I warned you. Never mock me." growled Famine, and his knotted tail lashed out at Dreadclaw snapping against his skull. And suddenly... Famine's true abilities would unleash. Dreadclaw would wilt. His body weathering and shrinking until he was a sack of bones. And his fur would fall out, revealing a pale defenseless, weak, and flabby cat left behind. All water would evaporate from the poor creature, as life was literally sucked out of him, and he slowly. Turned... to dust... Exploding into a golden fantastic display. His soul joining the carrion ranks of Famine.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:02 pm

DreadClaw's head rang as Famine's tail hit his head, and his body suddenlt felt weaker and weaker. "Wait, don't kill me again! I can't stand it!" DreadClaw yowled as pain rushed through his body "Let me live! Spare me please." DreadClaw suddenly collapsed gasping "I'll do anything."
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:05 pm

Famine walked away from the mess, as his carrion horde gained a new member, all his emotions/personality/ and anything else that made him an individual were gone. Replaced with a faceless, and devoted servant to Famine. As he disappeared into the shadows he cackled out loud, his voice echoing around the NightClan camp and beyond.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:23 pm

Siren, black fur a slick flash in the dark forest, leaped from log to log, landing directly beside the near mess of Famine's next victim. Yeah right would she let him have another follower. With a growl and a agitated flick of her tail, the transformation stopped. "Famine ... famine ... famine ... You bad cat, trying to build your own little army ..." She murmured into the darkness, a teasing smile on her sloped muzzle. Her voice, as usual, was soft and light. Of course, Dreadclaw was still a mess, a face that was distorted and meshed together, but he wouldn't walk beside Famine now. Sapphire eyes meeting with the unfortunate cats, her pupils grew, engulfing her entire eye, and she spoke. "Run cat. Never, never follow Famine." And with that, she turned, tail slithering behind her.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:32 pm

Famine looked at the svelte black she-cat that passed by him. Siren. Like an eel he slithered to his victim. Showing... Compassion. The fool! "I see someones a little jealous..." growled Famine as she watched the she-cat restore Dreadclaw to his regular stature... Well, not exactly normal, more like an ogre of the former tom. He looked Dreadful. That she-cat was a burr in his fur, which he had many of. Angrily his remaining carrion squawked in outrage though they didn't make a move to attack. Famine looked at the hideous Dreadclaw. "Begone you disgusting, vermin. Come near my territory again and pay... With your life, Siren won't protect you forever." And with that he dispersed into shadows. His carrion horde fading into nothing with him.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:41 pm

Siren glared menancingly at Famine, a look of hatred in her icy eyes. She could very well get him to claw his own throat open if she wanted. Lucky him, she was feeling generous. It was too fun to mess with the tom's head. If he wanted a burr, he was damn well going to get it. Jealous of a flea-bitten monster relying on nothing but his own army? There was no way in NightClan. What a fool. Thinking he could outsmart the Charm? Not going to happen. Ignoring the rest of his slithery comments, the she-cat meowed into the darkness, knowing he would be able to hear it, in a tone like a song, "Your army protects you. Without it, you would perish. I do things alone and with my own strength. Keep that in mind."
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:37 pm

DreadClaw watched as Famine went away, he was better except for his disfigured feeling face. He looked over at Siren "Am I going o look this way forever? Can't you fix this?
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:30 pm

"She can't fix everything,you foolish cat."an icy voice growled from the shadows at the edge of the clearing. Icetail stalked out of the underbrush,which glowed with a sickly light. The tom looked at Dreadclaw's face and resisted the urge to laugh. He knew the power Siren had over other cats,and didn't particularly want to have her wrath directed at him. "You're lucky that she saved you at all."
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down