Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just...Hunting...With my head in the clouds...(OPEN)

+2
DustClaw
Naruto
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just...Hunting...With my head in the clouds...(OPEN) Empty Just...Hunting...With my head in the clouds...(OPEN)

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:09 am

A medium sized white wolf padded through the undergrowth,brambles tugging softly at her pelt as she passed them. Akuma sighed,her mind somewhere else completely. She didn't even know why she was out here. She wasn't going to focus on the task of hunting. She was in love,and she felt lighter than a feather. A rabbit ran out in front of her,startling her out of her daze. She ran after it,her long legs easily allowing her to gain on it and finish it off.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Just...Hunting...With my head in the clouds...(OPEN) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Just...Hunting...With my head in the clouds...(OPEN) Empty Re: Just...Hunting...With my head in the clouds...(OPEN)

Post by DustClaw Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:19 am

Duke,the newly made rogue, had scented the wolf he despised so much. He sneakily went through the bushes until he could see Akuma, but was downwind. " You shouldn't be alive, no one loves you, you are just a dirty wolf who's parents didn't even like her " he whispered with an eery voice. " I should have killed you all that time ago, and i'm going to finish the job." he finished.
DustClaw
DustClaw

Warning System : Just...Hunting...With my head in the clouds...(OPEN) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Just...Hunting...With my head in the clouds...(OPEN) Empty Re: Just...Hunting...With my head in the clouds...(OPEN)

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 am

Akuma froze,her ears pricked. That voice....it was familiar,yet she didn't remember it well. It was a voice she'd only heard in her best dreams and worst nightmares. "Tatsuko?"she whispered,whirling. Was her old friend really still alive? But,she'd seen him die! It couldn't be possible! Could it?
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:25 am

Duke thought for a moment This could b funner than I thought. "Yes, it's me Tatsuko, how could you let me die Akuma? HOW COULD YOU!" Duke whispered a little more loudly and eerily "I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND! BUT YOU LET ME DIE!"
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:30 am

Akuma's face twisted in pain. "Why did you attack Father? And Mother?"she demanded,her voice quivering. She hadn't known it,but she had loved her best friend,more than she should have. His betrayal and then death rocked her to her core,and now she felt grief tug at her heart.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:38 am

" Isn't it obvious? I was jealous of you." he said again "You had everything family and friends. IF I COULDN'T HAVE IT THEN I WAS GOING TO TAKE IT AWAY FROM YOU! It's all your fault, it has always been your fault."
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:40 am

Staggering backwards,Akuma said nothing for several moments. "But my Father was the alpha! He trusted you! I trusted you!"she wailed,feeling every word tear at her once broken heart's stitches.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:44 am

"That's right Akuma, You trusted me, because you trust to easily," he eerily said again " I've been watching you, I see that wolf you like,that you trust,but i know, that he will betray you,and you'll be crushed because you trusted him like you trusted me."
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:52 am

No. Kraze wouldn't...would he? She felt her heart stop. Akuma's eyes filled with tears that couldn't be shed,and she almost wailed aloud in pain. She thought of a song that her Father had taught her,a long time ago,when she was a tiny pup. He'd said he'd heard it when the two-legs caught him once,and he had remembered it enough to tell her.

In a way I need a change from this burnout scene
Another time another town another everything
It's always back to you
Stumble out from the pouring rain
Made the block sat and thought there's more I need
It's always back to you
But I'm good without ya
Yeah Im good without you
Yeah Yeah Yeah
How many times can I break till I shatter
Over the line can't define what I'm after
Always,turn the car around
Give me a break Let me make my own pattern
All that it takes is some time but I'm shattered
I always turn the car around

She nearly wailed aloud at how true the song was.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:56 am

Duke could tell she was in incredible pain. " Now it's time to take away from you that was taken away from me..LIFE" Duke growled as he rushed out at Akuma aiming for her throat. (Btw it's night isn't it? That way u don't notice it's duke)
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:58 am

Akuma's breath came in a quick gasp as his teeth fastened around her throat,and her eyes dulled slightly. She fell limp,unwilling to lift a paw against him.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:01 am

Duke started thrashing wildly,trying to rip Akuma's throat. '' This is only fair Akuma!" Duke growled through his thrashing and Akuma's throat.
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:03 am

Akuma didn't try to speak,blood gushing from her throat. She felt blood rush into her mouth,and only struggled in instinct to his biting.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:04 am

Duke knew it was almost over, he knew Akuma would die from the bleeding any moment now, so he stopped and walked back to the bushes.
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:35 am

A loud growl of pure fury, anger, and hate emerged from the bushes as Duke walked to them. The furious blue eyes of Kraze shown through as they stared threateningly at Duke.

Duke, that irritating omega. He had come back! And he had come for Akuma again he knew it, he came back for his mate. That wolf, that dog had no right to be here, no right to even step a fox-length near Akuma.

Fury of a new breed filled inside Kraze's body. Right now, he was set to kill, and that was his intent. The only thing he could think about was ripping into Duke until he was nothing, but pulp that would wash away in the rain. This mutt would die today.

He lunged from the bushes and towards Duke. His goal was to knock him over off his feet and then rip him with his jaws at his stomach. He didn't want to kill him just yet.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:45 am

Duke was knocked back by Kraize, but they landed awkwardly, letting Duke slip away from Kraize's mad thrashing. "I told you i would kill Akuma one day! And i was right!" Duke growled as he prepared himself for the fight.
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:57 am

Shiron jumped after Kraze. "Kraze! Help Akuma! I can take care of this mongrel." He began to snarl. He had seen how badly Flint had hurt Duke. It would be easy to kill him if he was still weak. He began to circle the omega, teeth bared and tail high. With a cry of furry, he dived in, preparing to bite.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Just...Hunting...With my head in the clouds...(OPEN) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:53 am

Akuma fell limply to one side,almost unable to breath. Her lungs burned,and her eyes were misty with near-death. She was ready to give up. To just close her eyes and die. Then she heard a familiar voice,and she opened her eyes wider to see him. Kraze....
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:37 am

Frost bursted out of the undergrowth, she rushed over to the she-wolf. "Kraze help Shiron!" She called gripping Akuma's scruff being careful not to damage her more. "Seconds thoughts! Help me!"

Eensaam rushed to the scene shortly after Frost. He threw himself at Duke. That mouse dung excuse for a wolf. He stood up on his hind legs and lashed at the wolf. He dropped down and slid under his stomach heaving upwards throwing Duke at a tree.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Just...Hunting...With my head in the clouds...(OPEN) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:42 pm

Shiron was only a fox-length away from Duke. Both wolves could have easily jumped at each other. "Fight you coward!" He snarled. He had made a rule long ago to never attack unless attacked. He still kept it. "Are you too affraid to fight the big bad black wolf?"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Just...Hunting...With my head in the clouds...(OPEN) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:08 pm

Akuma's eyelids fluttered as she tried to stay awake,but then just gave up and fell into empty blackness. Am I....dead?she wondered,expecting to still feel pain. But all she felt was a warm glow that surrounded her body,and she felt only happiness and glee. She would have expected dying to be painful and slow. And she didn't expect this scent. It was warm and tinged with fear. Kraze? "Kraze..."she murmured,her eyes flickering open for a brief moment.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:29 pm

OOC: He's standing next to her now. I'm too lazy to write it. XD

Kraze looked down at Akuma, his eyes wide with fear. Not fear from Duke, the lowly omega that deserved to die ten times over, not, he was afraid for Akuma, his mate.

She had been attacked, one again, by this terrorizer that he used to call a member of his pack. Now he was just a dog, a mutt, a mongrel that didn't even have the right to live in a hole so deep in the ground that he could have any contact with a form of life. A hole so deep that no matter how much he yelled, only a whisper that not even the keen ear of the rabbit or deer could hear it. So deep that he could be considered in a new section of the world they seemed to live on, if there was one.

Every malicious content could swoop down and mangle him for lifetimes, and still that punishment was too good for him.

Kraze whimpered as he looked into the dwindling light that illuminated Akuma's eyes. It was going away, and so was she. What could he do? How could he help?
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:36 pm

OOC: Wow, corny, cheesy and generally blergh. Congrats!
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:40 pm

Akuma blinked,her eyes searching for Kraze. "Kraze..."she breathed,her voice strangled with pain. Her throat gushed blood,which spilled onto the ground and stained her fur red. She tasted blood in her mouth,and the metallicy smell filled her nose. A small red trickle escaped her lips and she felt her body going numb.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:46 pm

OOC: ... Shush... UP! *slaps Wolvine* I HAVE LITTLE MUSE!

Kraze moved himself closer to Akuma, putting himself in her view. Could he bring her back to camp? No, he'd just hurt her further, and the blood may rush faster. She could suffocate! She could bleed to death! He didn't know! He just knew it would happen!

What to do? What to say? What do you say to your mate? What do you say when you just declared you loved her yesterday and announced that you'd love to protect her whenever needed? How do you say anything when your powerless to do anything?
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next