Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protecting... (OPEN)

3 posters

Go down

Protecting... (OPEN) Empty Protecting... (OPEN)

Post by Laddaustein Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:00 pm

The black tom glared into the pool of water and hissed, "WolfClan." When the water stilled, a silver she-cat appeared, surrounded by wolves and he drew in a breath, if dead cats even can. "Silverpelt... I thought you were dead and with StarClan..." he purred, though he spat out StarClan. He sighed and watched carefully, as if wanting to protect her.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Warning System : Protecting... (OPEN) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Protecting... (OPEN) Empty Re: Protecting... (OPEN)

Post by Nightclan Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:48 am

A large, tabby tom stepped out of the shadows. "Stealthclaw..." He hissed, his icy eyes slitted. The tom stalked up to the other tom. "I see you're eyes are staring longingly at this other cat, Silverpelt, is it?" The tom's eyes were glinting with a slight mocking edge. "You should know that if you are in Nightclan, and your mate is still alive, but is to be going to Starclan, you might as well go over to those sissies of a dead clan..." The tom flicked his tail towards an unseen place. "We have no use for cats who come from a far away place, and where their loyalties are divided between love and evil..."

Nightclan

Location : In the Dark Forest, spying on Starclan and the other Clans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:33 pm

Stealthclaw turns to the other tom, unsurprised. "I know we can never be together again. But wouldn't you want to be with the one you loved?" he purred and then he hissed to the pool, "Fade." and the pool cleared. He looked at the tabby and said, "I also never truly believed in StarClan, so why would I want to go over there, even if she is there? They would merely reject me, as I can plainly see you are about to do." He turned around and sighed. "I must ask this though. If I try to convert Silverpelt to our side, will you let me love her as I do? All I need to know is how to enter her dreams and I will do what I can."
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:06 am

Black paws slipped gracefully through the area that led to the dark pools, showing what was happening and what was to come. The cat's entire body was shadowed by the never-ending shade of the towering, pine trees that stretched up to the unviewable sky. No sun ever rose nor did a sun ever set. Eternal night. Eternal deep, blackness. Only her glittering eyes were shown as she walked forward, onyx fur making no movement or body making no sound. The sapphire color was as full as ever. Siren stepped into the faint, eerie light, into the area of murky water. She nearly snorted with humor at Stealthclaw's question. "Simple cats such as yourself can not walk in the dreams of living cats, nor dead ones for that matter. They have not the strength or the intelligence." Her voice was silky, but a fetching smirk was planted on her slender face. "Move on Stealthclaw. She is a cat not worth mooning over. Not even that, but a cat with the name of Silverpelt? That can't be in NightClan." She cocked her head to one side. "What kind of a NightClan cat are you?"
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:10 am

The tom sighed. "She was named that for her pure silver pelt. We didn't believe in StarClan in our old, strange clan. I learned of StarClan when I came here, and only used the name for curses." He looked at Siren. "And what makes you think I can't walk dreams? I was only beaten by that KIT out of sheer luck on their part... And I had to eat the deathberries, or I would have been killed slowly. I knew I wouldn't survive, and it took me longer than most cats to die from the berries. I have strength. Try me."
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:18 am

Siren was infuriated. Stupid new cat does not realize her power, her strength and agility. Ah. She really did need to flex her claws anyhow. Killing prey simply did not satisfy her any longer. With a hiss and a shrug at Hawkfrost, the black she-cat launched herself skillfully and completely at Stealthclaw, long fangs reaching outwards. "Deathberries kill at their own will. Trust me newcomer, you don't want to mess with me." Her voice was purposefully slow, purposefully drawn out and purposefully near his ear. It was a mere whisper. To him, it would likely sound like a death sentence. Let's face it. Rush would kill. He was the only cat that could actually kill and demolish a NightClan cat. Eat their souls and feed on them. "To me you have no strength."
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:22 pm

Stealthclaw's scar glowed slightly and he rolled to the side, seeming to get larger and stronger and he hissed to himself, "I wonder why this never kicked in when I was fighting that KIT!" The tom smiled a little, pleased that his power activates, even in death, and said, his voice now as deliberatly slow as Siren's was, "I may have no strength to you before my ability kicked in, but do tell me," his voice sped up to his normal speed, "Will I be able to access dreams through anger, since it is anger that activates my ability?" He unsheathed his claws and prepares to fight, if that is what he must do to get his answer.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:02 pm

Siren rolled her eyes, but continued the easy attacks. What she was doing now was nothing. Nothing but kit-play. She had seen this loner before he died. Even when he was angry, he was no stronger then other warriors who had fought many battles. And frankly, Siren had fought many battles times two. The she-cat's motions were graceful, lady-like, and much like a dance. "You have no ability. Here, in NightClan, you have the same strength cats who have just joined always do." She hated stupid cats. She really ought to send this one off to Mister Rush to be eaten. Too bad she felt the need to rip claws through fur. "No. Silverpelt will walk alone." She drawed out the last words slowly, pronouncing every syllable.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:35 pm

The tom hissed and leaped at Siren, tackling with full strength and attempted to claw deep wounds. His eyes burning with fury, he looked for weak points.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightclan Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:23 pm

Hawkfrost sighed as the idiotic new cat started to pick a fight with Siren. "Stealthclaw..." The tom's loud voice boomed. "If I were you, I wouldn't try to make Siren angery... You never know who she'll call..." Hawkfrost smirked, a slight glint in his eyes. If Stealthclaw really did upset Siren, he'd have yet another death sentence... One where he wouldn't be able to even see his little Silverpelt ever again.

Hawkfrost got up from his spot and stalked over to where Siren was, already knowing that Stealthclaw would never land a simple little scratch on her. "Do you want me to get Rush?" He lowered his voice to where only Siren could here.

OOC: That snow is REALLY destracting... ><

Nightclan

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:38 pm

Stealthclaw leaped away from Siren and stalked off, muttering something. He obviously knew not to mess with Siren anymore.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightclan Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:04 pm

OOC: You give up too easily, Lad... >< This'll make them mock you even more, you know.

Nightclan

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:55 pm

OOC: I know.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down